Favicon appears next to the URL or title in the browser.If you have a logo of your blog then you can simply upload to blogger.Else there are many sites providing free favicon generator.See Netoops blog favicon on the top your browser.
Follow the instructions below.
- Go to Design->Page Elements
- You can see a small bar with blogger icon and a link EDIT click it.
- Then select your blog's logo by clicking Browse and click on Save.
Insert Animated FaviconYou can also insert Animated gif favicon.
- Go to Favicon Generator
- Upload your blog's logo and give scrolling text then click Generate favicon
It will generate your animated favicon,right click on the icon shows there and Save it.Then upload to root of website or upload to free image uploading sites like tinypic you will get the link to image from there.
- Go to Design->Edit HTML
- Copy the following inside <head>
- Then click save.